Phone: (02) 6543 1174
1 St. Heliers Street
Office Hours - 9am - 4pm
Phone: (02) 6545 2281
60 Main Street
Scone NSW 2337
M U S W E L L B R O O K & S C O N E
Muswellbrook Funeral Services
Scone Funeral Services
Australian Owned & Operated
Our professional and caring staff are available to assist with your enquiries and requirements.
Our services include:
When someone dies one of our professional staff members will transfer the deceased to our facility. Anyone entrusted to us will be treated with dignity and respect and receive the highest level of care until a funeral service takes place.
We meet with the family to discuss funeral arrangements. You can visit us at our office or we can call and visit you in the comfort of your own home. We listen to your preferences and endeavour to meet specific requests to ensure everything is just the way you would like it to be. Each service is as varied as the life of the individual it is for. We have experience creating traditional and modern funerals as well as funerals tailored to meet specific cultural and spiritual needs. We can organise either a Church, graveside or Crematoria service. We are here to help every step of the way.
· We communicate with Ministers, Priests, Celebrants, Crematoria
and florists as required.
· We contact Doctors and hospitals to organise necessary documents.
· We organise funeral announcements in newspapers and on local radio.
· We take care of the lodgement of necessary legal documents.
· We invite families to provide clothing for the deceased that captures
their spirit – such as their favourite team colours or their favourite
clothes...the choice is yours.
· We can arrange a viewing time for the family if required. A viewing is
a special time for relatives, before the funeral service, to say their
private goodbyes. Special items can be placed in the coffin which can
be a meaningful gesture.
· We collect donations to charities if requested by family.
· We organise everything for burial at the cemetery.
· We have options available to suit all financial situations.
· Pre-paid pre-arranged funerals can be arranged.
· We have a large range of memorial plaques.
· We are members of the Funeral Directors Association of NSW.
To arrange a funeral we need to know the following information about the deceased:
Last known address
Last known occupation
Date and place of birth
Date and place of death
Mother’s maiden name
Marital status at time of death
Details of all marriages, where, when and to whom
Names and dates of birth of children, including legally adopted children, as well as any who have deceased.